It’s a real pleasure to write this post, and receive my second blogger award, the Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you to TweedandtheBeard for the nomination and the support you have given me on my blogging endeavor. You’ve been a loyal reader and I appreciate your encouragement.
To read the post which includes my nomination, please click here and also check out her page, because I certainly do. Especially when I’m in need of meal prep ideas.
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma and it spotlights blogs that are undiscovered or lesser known. What a great way to get our name out there in the blogger community.
Here is a list of the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Me:
- My favorite thing to watch on TV is crime documentaries or crime dramas that are based on true events.
- I loved writing when I was a child, poetry was my favorite subject. That is why I chose to major in English Literature in undergrad.
- I have been employed exactly 3 times. First job was at Hallmark Gifts, second was at Marriott Hotel, and third was managing a physician office.
5 Questions Answered:
- What is your biggest accomplishment?
I think my biggest accomplishment is giving birth to two healthy baby girls. I don’t think I have taken more pride in anything.
- What is your favorite cooking utensil?
That’s a great question! I think it would be a lemon squeezer.
- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I needed an outlet for all my thoughts, and a way to remember special moments with my children. This blog has become my creative outlet, and I’m so happy I made the leap. I never knew it was such a beautiful community, and I’m honored to be a part of it.
- What is your dream job?
Traveling around the world for a living.
- What is something someone would be surprised to learn about you?
The first half of my life, I was an extreme introverted, shy and quiet person. I never spoke in school, to the point that my teachers complained to my parents that I never participate or speak. I spent the entire span of KG without saying a word in class. You wouldn’t know that now, because I’ve become a very social person.
I Nominate the Following Blogs:
- Gorgeous Georges Mama
- Dining with Donald
- What is Normal For
- Mini Mummi Blogger
- Traveling Shana
- TraveLynn Family
- Mom of Two Little Girls
Five Questions to Bloggers:
- What do you love most about blogging?
- What are two of your strengths?
- What is your dream vacation?
- What’s your favorite way to unwind?
- What’s one thing you want to improve this year?